Above all, our goal is to have you witness our authentic approach to the Montessori philosophy prior to enrolling your child. We have found that children do well in our program as a result of parents who are knowledgeable about the program. Furthermore, a child will naturally be more comfortable with our program when a parent is comfortable with the decision to send their children here.
- Parent Classroom Observation (about 25 – 30 minutes)
- Submit application and Fes of $100.00 (non-refundable)
- I.C.H. APPLICATION .pdf
- Receive contract on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Return contract with the deposit of the tuition.
- School confirms child’s placement upon receipt of contract and deposit
- State required and other school paperwork sent to parents
- Paperwork completed and submitted by parent no later than the 1st day of school.